Mr C was published on 20 July 2012, just in time for the Olympischeiße. It’s a slim volume and an object of rare beauty of course but it’s a bit sweary so if that sort of thing upsets you then maybe please click elsewhere or close this window now.
Printed on a double-drum Risograph by Hato Press, the first edition is limited to 150 numbered copies. There is only likely to be one edition for several reasons.
20+4pp on 115/250gsm uncoated Cyclus Offset
140mm wide by 127mm deep
2-colour inner and outer covers, mono inner pages
Added benefits of Mr Cunty in London 2012
* Perfect for casual placement on your Noguchi coffee table
* Impress corporate clients with the fantastic gift of literature
* A fabulous souvenir of London 2012 for almost every member of the family
* If you are a dentist or a GP consider leaving a copy in your waiting room to cheer everybody up
Stuff people said
A perfect read while eating Maltese flatbread (lovingly made by some blokes in a factory in Leighton Buzzard) in an East German fusion restaurant in fashionable Stratford
– Tony Barber [Buzzcocks, Lack of Knowledge]
Mr C on tour
Please click here to see an ever-growing fully annotated set of photos of Mr C on tour